This gigantic menace soaks up huge amounts of damage and bashes everything in his path. He guards his territory fiercely when defending, and can launch into a shattering rage when attacking once his Iron Fist ability is unlocked!
The Barbarian King is more destructive and more dominant version of Barbarian.
An explosion occurs and a bright beam of light is sent up into the sky temporarily when the Barbarian King ‘falls’ in battle. He is then seen standing dazed with stars flying around his head for the remainder of the battle. His every slash creates a mini explosion on building or unit.
- Barbarian king is automatically summoned once its Altar is constructed.
- Cost of Altar is 10,000 Dark Elixir.
- The Barbarian King is an immortal unit.
- The Barbarian King is mainly the matching part of the Archer Queen and vice versa.
- The amount of time he sleeps to regenerate is directly proportional to the health he has lost.
- The more the Barbarian King is upgraded, the more time it will take to fully recover his health.
- The Barbarian King can be healed by Healing Spell or a Healer while battling; However, this healing occurs at 50% of the rate of that of normal troops.
- When the Barbarian King is completely healed, you will hear a jingle sound.
- The Barbarian King sleeps during the up gradation time.
- The Iron Fist Ability lasts for 10 seconds at all level.
- The Iron Fist Ability just can be used once every battle.
- Till now, the highest level of Barbarian King is 40.
- The Barbarian King is not affected by the Spring Trap.
- Using gems you can increase the hero’s healing rate for 1 hour.
- The Barbarian King only defends his territory in his range.
- From level 5, Barbarian king gets a new ability called “Iron Fist”.
- By using Iron fist you can partially heal him, summons up to twenty additional Barbarians and grants the Barbarian King and any surrounding Barbarians increased damage and speed. This does not stack with the Rage Spell and does not affect any other troops except the Barbarian King and nearby (friendly) Barbarians.
- Iron Feast ability gets more powerful every fifth level.
Barbarian King is comparable to a Giant Barbarian, with a steel gauntlet, crown and shoulder guard with a blunt sword.
At level 10, his gauntlet changes from steel to gold.
At level 20, his shoulder guard’s edge and the central spike turn to gold.
|Level||DPS||DPS in Ability||HP||Regeneration Time from Zero HP||Training Cost||Training Time||TH level|
|Ability Level||Damage Increase||Health Recovery||Speed Increase||Summoned Barbarians||Available Time|
- If your army strategy uses Barbarians, try to use Iron Fist when they are close. As the Iron Fist ability recovers some health, you should let your Barbarian King take some damage before activating this ability to maximize the recovered health provided by activating the ability.
- The Barbarian King is the tank specialist.
- Once the Barbarian King is deployed, his icon in the troop deployment window becomes the activation method for Iron Fist.
- Though Barbarian King is very strong on offense, you can easily kill him with a group of Archers or Barbarians as he only attacks one target at a time and has slow attack speed.
- It is a good idea to place the Barbarian King’s Altar in the middle of your base Layout. Appropriate placement depends on what is suitable for your particular village.
- The Barbarian King can be placed next to the Archer Queen to fight together, which will concentrate their power, making them a defensive force to be reckoned with. Alternatively, they can also be spaced out to cover a larger range.
- The Barbarian King cannot damage air units.
- Unlike troops in the Clan Castle, the Barbarian King cannot be lured to the edge of the map and then destroyed out of range of the defences (unless his Altar is near the edge).