This big dude digs the simple things in life – Dark Elixir drinks and throwing rocks. His massive boulders bounce off their target, landing behind for a double strike!
Details of Clash of Clans Bowler
- Bowler throws a large boulder that bounces once dealing splash damage on the initial bounce and dealing splash damage when it lands.
- On the battleground, you can clone an extra 10 Bowlers with two max level Clone Spells.
- Bowlers have no preferred target when attacking.
- Attack Type – Splash
- Housing Space -8
- Training Time – 8 minutes
- Dark Barracks Level – 7
Clash of Clans Bowler Levels
At level 1-2, the Bowler is a blue creature that wears a loin cloth around his waist bound to him with rope and carries a large boulder in the shape of a bowling ball. He has pointed ears and red, sunken eyes. His hands and feet resemble those of a Giant. He also has a yellow band on both arms.
|Level||Damage per Second||Healing per Pulse||Hit-points||Training Cost Elixir||Research Cost Elixir||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time
|2||75||112.5||350||150||120 000||8||10 days|
|3||85||127.5||380||170||200 000||9||14 days|
At level 3, the Bowler’s skin becomes a slightly darker blue like the level 3 Minion, and the boulder gains pink, elixir collared crystals sticking out of it, similar to the level 5 Golem.
Attack Strategy of Bowler CoC
- Use them behind tanks like Golems or Giants.
- You can use mass of bowler in the shield of golems and make the same attack like GoBoPe.
- Bowler can be a great unit for funnelling due to their ability to be able to hit 2 structures at any given time. This allows better funnelling compared to using Wizards.
Defense Strategy of COC Bowler
- Bowler have low hit-points so it can be taken out when not protected
- Bowler has splash damage reach deeper through the opponent’s Troops which allows Bowlers to take out damaging units.