The Grand Warden is a brilliant tactician who has spent years learning to harness powerful artifacts of unknown origin. He toughens troops that attack enemy villages or guard your village.
- Grand Warden is the combination of the Wizard and the Healer.
- Grand Warden is automatically summoned once its Altar is constructed.
- Cost of Altar is 6,000,000 Elixir.
- Grand Warden is an immortal unit.
- Available at Town Hall 11.
- The Grand Warden initiates a Life Aura upon deployment, which is like healing spell that heals the troops in its range.
- The Grand Warden is the third hero in the game.
- Grand Warden is the only unit in the game that can be toggled as an air or ground unit.
- Only hero with two abilities.
- Low in health but extremely powerful in support.
- Only hero that is purchased and upgraded with Elixir.
- Eternal Tome is upgraded every five levels.
- The Grand Warden will attack the building being attacked by the highest number of the troop.
Levels of CoC Grand Warden
- Initially, Grand Warden has a purple facial. He wears white and purple robes along with a short cape. There is a gold trim on his collar at the neck and he wears a white crown like decoration on his head. He also holds a thick book and a long wooden staff with a magical crystal held on top.
- At level 10, his crown becomes golden.
Eternal Tome Ability
|Ability Level||Ability Time|
Grand Warden Statistic
|Level||DPS||DPA||HP||Regeneration Time||Ability Level||Training Cost||Training Time|
|Ability Level||% HP Increase||Max HP Increase|
- The Grand Warden can be used in air or ground mode; therefore he can fit into any army composition.
- The Grand Warden can be described as a ‘Super Wizard’ as his semblance the Wizard.
- Troops in the range of Eternal Tome can be healed while active, even if under attack by an Inferno Tower.
- He immediately goes to wherever most of the troops are going. This allows more attention to the timing of spell operation and troops.
- It can also be used to successfully counter the Eagle Artillery using large groups of troops.
- Grand Warden can jump over walls, much like a Hog Rider, regardless of him being in ground or air mode.
- Grand Warden can attack a Wizard Tower or Hidden Tesla without being hit. This is because his range is far enough for him to not get hit.
- Grand Warden will go behind the troop with the highest housing space or the largest mass of troops, so bunching up troops with the Grand Warden is crucial to get the most out of his abilities.
- Even if the Grand Warden can jump over Walls, he will attack the Wall piece that a large mass of your other ground troops are also attacking.
- If your Grand Warden is in air mode, be wary of Seeking Air Mines as when your Grand Warden gets targeted by one without his Eternal Tome, he will be killed.
Defense Strategy of Grand Warden CoC
- Grand Warden’s hit points are low, but his range and DPS are excellent.
- Grand Warden is a good support unit against the new Eagle Artillery defence.
- Grand Warden creates a buff to boost defensive troops and buildings.
- Grand Warden will turn into a stone statue and act as any other defensive tower while using his Life Aura to provide a health boost to defending troops and buildings.