Put some hustle in even your heaviest units! Haste Spells lack the damage boost of Rage Spells, but provides an even enhanced boost to movement speed. A lesser storage space also allows you to get more of them into battle!
See other Spells in CoC 🙂
The Haste Spell is the 3 rd and (up to date) last Spell in the new Dark Spell Manufacturing plant and it basically makes your Troops go fast as the wind. In this post I would like to show you when to use, what it’s good for and also compare it to the Rage Cause.
How the Haste Spell works
The Haste Spell has only one real focus – making Troops go faster. That’s what you have Rage Spell for? Very well, the Rage Spell also – or let’s better say primary – makes your Troops deal far more damage. The Haste Spell only makes them go faster, but it does that way better than the Rage Spell. A Level 1 Haste Spell fastens your Troops the same amount like maxed Rage Cause – in the conclusion a maxed Haste Spell makes your Troops go twice the time they would with a Rage Cause:
Detail of Clash of Clans Haste Spell
- Haste Spell boosts the movement swiftness of troops.
- Haste Spell does not make troops deal extra damage.
- Damage Type : Area Splash
- Housing Space : 1
- Brewing Time : 5 Minutes
- Targets : Ground & Air
- Haste Spell has a slightly smaller radius than a Rage Spell.
|Level||Speed Increase||Spell Duration
|Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|
|2||34||15||85||40 000||8 days||7|
|3||40||20||90||80 000||10 days||8|
|4||46||25||95||1 00 000||14 days||8|
Strategy to use Haste Spell
- You can use Haste Spells to work against the effect of Air Sweepers.
- Haste spell is most effective in aiding slow moving but more dominant troops, such as Balloons, Dragons and P.E.K.K.As.
- You can use Haste Spell instead of rage spell in LavaLoonion, LavaLoon and Balloonion attacking strategy.
Upgrading Haste Spell is useful, as for every 1 level the Haste Spell’s speed is increased by 6.