Swarm or horde, no problem! She can take them all out at once with her whirlwind blow!
The Valkyrie deeply resembles Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) from the Avengers.
The Valkyrie is a furious troop with glowing crimson hair, dressed in similar leather brassiere and long leather loin cloth with knee high boots. She uses a massive double bladed axe.
Upgrade Differences Clash of Clans Valkyrie
At level 3, the Valkyrie axe changes from steel to a golden one.
At level 5, the Valkyrie wears a black furry tunic.
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hit-points||Training Cost||Research Cost Required||Laboratory Level||Research Time|
|2||106||190.8||800||100||50 000||6||8 days|
|3||119||214.2||850||130||60 000||7||10 days|
|4||133||239.4||900||160||70 000||7||12 days|
|5||148||266.4||1 100||190||1 10 000||8||14 days|
Detail of CoC Valkyrie
- Nowadays, Valkyrie is one of the most-used units in Clash of Clans.
- Valkyrie spins around with her weighty axe as she attacks; this allows her to wipe out many buildings at once.
- Valkyrie is the third troop from the dark barrack after Minion & Hog.
- Training Time: 5 minutes
- Dark Barracks Required: Level 3
- Targets: Ground (melee splash damage)
- Supply Cost: 8
- Movement Speed: 24
- When Valkyrie attacks, grass flies off around her.
- On the battleground, you can clone an extra 8 Valkyries with two max level Clone Spells.
- Valkyrie has a total of five levels.
- Valkyries have no preferred target when attacking.
- Valkyrie takes up 8 spaces in an Army Camp.
Attack Strategy of CoC Valkyre
- One very famous strategy is GoWiVaBa/GoWiVaHo.
G0 for Golem,
Wi for Wizard,
Va for Valkyries and
Ba for Balloon / Ho for Hog.
In this strategy Golem is used to distract defensive buildings, wizards are used to make a way so that troops can go directly inside base, Valkyries because of their high hit point and life are used as mini Pekka’s and loons or hogs are used to clear base from another side!
- With Valkyries, you can get rid of the Barbarian King easily.
- While using Valkyrie don’t worry about double giant bombs.
- Using the Valkyrie against ground troops in Clan Castle is a first-class idea.
- Valkyries gets in between two buildings and damages equally at the same time. But if the buildings are not close, then they watch for hidden Traps around them.
- You can use Valkyries as a substitute for P.E.K.K.A
- Also spring traps can launch up to 15 housing spaces so here each spring trap will launch only one Valkyrie.
Defensive Strategy of Valkyrie
- Whenever Valkyries demolish a building, they relocate themselves during that time; they could get shot down so try to put buildings with dissimilar hit-points together to hold back a Valkyrie army.
- Valkyries are wonderful Clan Castle troops.
- Place traps between two buildings.