All about Clash of Clans Air Bombs
Air Bombs is a defensive building unlocked at builder hall level 4. It keeps on setting up explosive barrels, resembling the Air Bomb trap, at air troops. As we know that Air bomb are unable to attack land units. The number of barrels in the structure don’t represent the ammunition of air bombs, much like how the number of rockets in air defense don’t represent its ammunition.
We already know that air bombs can never go away, the bomb will go up if a bomb has been released. And other than this, we totally know that air bombs deal with area damage. We all know the capacity of air bombs. So I am going to share a guide on how to defend yourself and how to create offense strategy.
How to create a defense strategy with CoC Air Bombs?
- You can put the air bombs near firecrackers as they are capable to cover each other weakness. As they receive a high damage area and low range and hit speed. The one air bombs have smaller range but higher damage and on the other hand have moderate damage in a large range.
- Air bombs are effective because it has no spells in builder base, so your opposite can’t take advantage and damage both buildings as can in hom village.
- You also can try placing crusher near by air bombs to secure them from the drop ship, As the crusher has the capacity to stall them for a long time and also can give air bombs time to take the drop ships out.
How to create an offensive strategy with Air Bomb CoC
- It has low range, so you can lash out with air units to pick off buildings to close it
- You can try ground troops to take out the air bombs then make a strategy by using your air bombs troops to attack the base.
- Try spreading out your troops so it can only shoot one at a single time. This is very useful with an all baby dragon attack .
Upgrade differences and Levels of Air Bombs Clash of Clans
- The air bombs faces many changes at level 3 and 4
- When partially building, the air bombs consist of several wooden barrels stacked partially under a trap door with two blue balloons tied to them.
- At level 2, the air bomb trap door turns so defined and the launch rails turn taller with the moss on it vanishing.
- At level 3, the air bombs barrels turn into red and the trap door become lumbered wood constructions.
- At level 4, the trap door, turn into rough stonework.
- At level 5, the trap doors, turn very solid.
- At level 6, the trap door gains a metal band nailed in around the stone.
Conclusion: We all recognize the capacity of air bombs, So using it in a right can give you victory. All you necessitate to do is create a right strategy to play and offense. The strategy I have shared worked for me. So try creating some strategy that can create some hurdle to the opposites.