“Balloons are red, minions are blue, they can soar, and will conquer you!”
Minion are the characters of Dark Elixir Troops and are known to be the poop monster in clash of Clans game. It has large horns, stubby wings and outsized hands with sharp brutal claws that are covered in Dark Elixir. In the Japanese language, Minion’s are known as “Gargoyle”. See all the Elixir Barracks Troops.
Minions of CoC are very aggressive characters with their flying capacities. They can attack both in air as well as on ground.
- Minion is a fast, cheap and comparatively weak, ranged flying unit.
- Minion is trained in the Dark Barracks.
- Their look resembles that of a gargoyle
- Training Time: 45 second
- Movement Speed: 32
- Dark Barracks Required: Level 1
- Supply Cost: 2
- Targets: Ground & Air
- The Minion’s technique of attack is spitting Dark Elixir.
- Minions cannot be attacked by Mortars, Cannons, X-Bows in Ground Mode but is extremely in danger to Air Defences and Air Bombs.
- Minion has the lowest health and does the slightest damage-per-second
- Air Mines do not sense Minions, but usual Air Bombs do and can kill large groups hastily.
- Minions have no preferred target when attacking.
Meet your mate in CoC game ie Clash of Clash Builder
There are a total of 7 levels in Minions which have different appearances at different levels.
|Level||Damage per Second||Hit-points||Training Cost||Research
|Laboratory Level Required||Research Time (Days)|
|6||54||8||11||1 00 000||8||12|
|7||57||90||12||1 40 000||9||14|
The Minion’s look changes at levels 3, 5, 6, and 7.
At level 3, the Minion’s colour changes from light blue to royal blue. Horns and forearms change in darker shade of blue.
At level 5, the Minion’s colour turns gray. Horns and forearms both turn black. Also, there is ghostly white glow in eyes.
At level 6, the Minion’s colour turns reddish purple and wings into light coloured purple, comparable to Level 2 Dragon.
At level 7, the Minion’s horns become orange near the tips and his wings of orange colour.|
Minions attack on whatever comes in their way. They do not spare anyone in their way. The worst thing with these is their poor health.
- It is really useful to carry few Minions to destroy buildings defended by ground defences only.
- You can use a minion to set off the Air Bombs.
- On the battleground, you can clone an extra 34 Minions with two max upgraded Clone Spells.
- As is the case with all Air troops, Wizard Towers, Archer Towers and Air Defences should be destroyed before deploying Minions.
- Best Minion Strategy is to use Lava Hound or Dragon or Balloons as a meat-shield as Air Bombs can kill Minions very quickly.
- Air Bombs do splash damage and can annihilate an entire group of minions. For this reason, it is advised to place the Air Bombs near Town Hall, Air Defences, Resources, X-Bow.
- Place Wizard Tower in best possible place as it does shattering splash damage to the group of Minions.
- You can use Minions in the Clan Castle as they can assault both ground and air troops.
So hope you have enjoyed reading the strategies about using this character during the attacks? Read this How to make strategy in CoC Clan War?
Look at these Characters of Clash of Clans: